Stratford Career Institute is a SHAM...BEWARE
I talked to one of their career councilors about their funeral service program and they assured me that this was the course i needed to be a mortician.Four months into the course i find out that it is indeed the wrong course and has nothing to do with the career i am interested in.
I feel like they lied to get money out of me and wasted my time that could have been spent in a real school earning a real degree.There has to be something i can do about being falsely intrapped into enrolling into this sham of a buisness.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bad expreince at empire beauty school is west mifflin didnt leave blond on long enough dont even look like they highlighted my hair ro cut it heres picture were it..."
- "The following review of this business is strictly my own personal opinion based upon my dealings with one of Graceful Expressions' principals, Jon Schweitzer. This clown called me to discuss..."
- "1) I have been one of the victim of this NIIT PGCBA Scam and have been bringing this to the notice of NIIT along with many other student all across..."
- "My personal experience with taking my Mercedes to Benzin Motorwerks in Tulsa and dealing with the owner Denney. Make sure you cover the diagnostic charge over and over. Record..."
- "Skirt I ordered NOTHING like the picture!!! U people should really stop stealing other stores pictures and putting them o. Ur site... ..."
- "I ordered the Star Master for my granddaughter so we could see the stars since her Dad, my son died last year. I got a pink plastic thing that projects..."
- "Received a medicine that gave me all of the side effects listed. From anger and suicide, to swollen throat,face and hands and feet. I was told over the phone that..."
- "I order a black, sized small dress on January 13, 2016. I have not yet received my order, I'm expecting to have the dress with me by this Wednesday. I..."
- "I placed an order on 1/19/16. After seeing no movement in the tracking information for over a week, I contacted customer service who told me that the company only started fulfilling..."