Stratford Career Institute is a SHAM...BEWARE
I talked to one of their career councilors about their funeral service program and they assured me that this was the course i needed to be a mortician.Four months into the course i find out that it is indeed the wrong course and has nothing to do with the career i am interested in.
I feel like they lied to get money out of me and wasted my time that could have been spent in a real school earning a real degree.There has to be something i can do about being falsely intrapped into enrolling into this sham of a buisness.c176c12
You may also like
- "Classof1 is like my old friend, I have been using the service for almost two years now, starting from my senior year in school. Classof1.com has always been a valuable..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "SCAM!!! An awful service! The highest price doesn't mean the highest service!!!! The essay they've submitted was written by a third-grade!!! For what?!!? For what did I pay $84.95?!?! 1..."
- "Bought a consigned Roche Bobois sofa at The Estate Sale Consignment store in Palm Springs this past season (winter 2014). It was a beautiful small sofa that appeared to be..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "Made in U.S.A but not made with pride that's for sure! Curbside Alert! Paid $2,000 for reclining couch, reclining love seat and recliner. In two years the stitching ripped at..."
- "I called Ms. Allison to inquire about a property that she told 2 different agents I contacted that the property is cash only. It is owned by BofA &..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "Did not finish job, never showed up when he said he would, CHANGED PRICE DURING JOB. LIED and STOLE from us. Always wanted more money. We finally had..."