I talked to one of their career councilors about their funeral service program and they assured me that this was the course i needed to be a mortician.Four months into the course i find out that it is indeed the wrong course and has nothing to do with the career i am interested in.
I feel like they lied to get money out of me and wasted my time that could have been spent in a real school earning a real degree.There has to be something i can do about being falsely intrapped into enrolling into this sham of a buisness.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Funeral Services
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I would be VERY interested in a class action lawsuit against AIU online for fraudulent acceptance of student loan monies they took from me and then provided inferior, abusive, and..."
- "The following letter says it all: “Light University Online leadership promised a group of students, including my family and I, a “lifetime” scholarship and also transferable credits to my local..."
- "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "On hold for the entite 15 minute drive to my local Tulsa Cheddar's to place a pick up order. Placed it as I was parking to go inside so ended..."
- "Did not finish job, never showed up when he said he would, CHANGED PRICE DURING JOB. LIED and STOLE from us. Always wanted more money. We finally had..."
- "I purchased my Subaru based on Subaru's reputation of reliability. A few months before I bought my 2007 Outback Legacy, I bought a 1998 Outback for my son. I liked..."
- "Things cannot get worse or more unprofessional. I have seen many organizations that behave poorly with their customers. But OnlineCompliancePanel exceeds all of those. When you offer a bad service,..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."