this is definately a scam I signed up twice for different programs and eventually canceled my courses after about a month in both cases.I started suspecting it may be a scam when I did a search and saw consumer complaints.

I had signed up after receiving something in the mail from them and signed up through the mail also not online.the federal trade commission had filed an injunction in northern ohio but I don't know if that covers all states, everyone that has a complaint should file a complaint at ftc.gov see if they can shut them down or make them refund your money

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Stratford Career Institute needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stratford Career Institute.

Had an Experience with Stratford Career Institute?

Comments

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan #1269741

Gaining honorary doctorate degree from accredited online university will help you to build a great image in society.