Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I was taking a high school course class on line and I was told by two different student services person that when I bring my grade up pass 70 I will pass I brought my grade up to a 80 and a 90 now they said 70 is a passing grade now when I call the school a woman answered the phone and she said that I pass and I call the school again and a man name josh answered the phone and he told me that I didn't pass now I call the school back and a man answered the phone and he told me that I graduated as soon as I pay off my tuition I would receive my high school diploma and he sent me a letter in the mail saying congradulations on getting your high school diploma in the mail you have pass then when I call the school again I was told that I didn't graduate that's my reason for complaining I want my high school diploma or my money back

This person wrote the review stratford career institute high school course from Stratford Career Institute. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $558 and wants Stratford Career Institute to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was program is a scam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stratford Career Institute for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.