Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA

74 of 149 Stratford Career Institute reviews

I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE FOR NOT MENTIONING THINS ISSUE IN THER ENROLLMEN STATUES I NEVER IMAGINE THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN TO ME AND AS I READ THE OTHER FOLLOWING REVIEW I FEEL ANGER NOT BEEN ABLE TO DUE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS , IT SUCKS THAT I WILL NEED TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. AT THIS POINT OF MY LIFE I CANT GO BACK.

REALLY STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WAISTING MY TIME FOR NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
my high school diploma was not validated at my local comminuty college
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
High School Diploma
Review category
Education
review #581555

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stratford Career Institute? Submit review ›
Helpful? 35 Yes 35 5 No 5
Had the same issue 31 Yes 31
74 of 149 Stratford Career Institute reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 20 #1201494 Balwyn, Victoria, Australia

After reading your complaint, I'm beginning to doubt the validity of your high school diploma too. Sounds like their actions were entirely justified.

14 0 Reply

Mar 30 #1136691

Wow, thank you for letting us know!!

Sherron Clontz

Dec 09, 2015 #1076388

Creative ideas - I Appreciate the facts ! Does anyone know where my company can access a blank a form copy to use ?

Dec 10, 2015 #1076941

Hello sherron clontz . my friend obtained a sample a form document at this site or www.schools.nyc.gov

Sep 26, 2015 #1039560

So poorly written ! Too much grammatical error, people need to review what they write before posting .

14 3 Reply

Mar 29, 2015 #965312 Ames Lake, Washington, United States

The grammar displayed in this complaint is great evidence, in my opinion, why the school should not be recognized. How does one earn a diploma with so many obvious errors in the writing? Also, a little bit of due diligence would have paid off. All it took was one typed question in my search engine and I was self-informed of this schools accreditation status. It is nonexistent.

15 7 Reply
Jake

Mar 12, 2015 #957604 Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States

Obviously that is not even equivalent to a High School Diploma. It says " has completed a course in High School" what does that even mean? To my understanding that is the completion of ONE course not a general education exam including various subjects and averaging an eleventh grade education. You sir, made a mistake in not pursuing the GED instead. It's never too late.

9 1 Reply
Cynical1

Feb 14, 2015 #945567

I don't understand how it is too late to start over again. Unless you are dead, it is never too late to get your GED.

5 1 Reply
jenny_2015

Jan 31, 2015 #939305

That is so wrong in so many ways im sorry for you that you are going through the similar situation i actually myself went through the same issue with Lincoln Academy and the are actually now being sued for fraud they had me pay a total of $ 497.00 for a diploma that is indeed fake it is so sad to work so hard for something you got ripped off for if you can fight that this school might actually be on the list of schools online who are doing this you can Google it me and my Fiancee did and i contacted the Attorney General and im fighting for my money back !

2 9 Reply
harveycritic

Jan 31, 2015 #939300

Could your four misspellings have anything to do with your being dropped?

15 3 Reply
Cassy

Jan 31, 2015 #938996 Irving, Texas, United States

All you can do is go back and get a GED. Take NON-College classes here where I am attending they're called Developmental classes (eg. Dmat; developmental math). In Dallas you have to take an accuplacer test before starting college. That is a 4hr test to determine what developmental classes you should need if any. Don't give up I went to a community college took me 4yrs to get an associate degree in science since Inhad no high school diploma. A yr ago the laws changed and I needed a GED in order to get FA. I passed with flying colors thanks to my Developmental classes. Now I am in a two year associates degree nursing program so that will be a total of six years being in a two yr college. I had an 8th grade education. So I don't feel bad I know how hard I've worked. If there's a will there's a way!!!! Don't let this discourage you. Good luck!

7 0 Reply

Jan 13, 2015 #930763 Washington, Missouri, United States

My goodness, based upon your spelling and grammatical errors, I can CERTAINLY understand why your so-called "diploma" would seem to be invalid! A first-grader could grasp basic sentence structure better than you have here!!!

20 11 Reply
pissedtoo

Jan 29, 2015 #938236 Lewistown, Pennsylvania, United States

Chill out Anonymous. He's trying to better himself and just got scammed. Have some compassion please.

17 16 Reply

Mar 29, 2015 #965318 Ames Lake, Washington, United States

Well, he should try much harder. It is very obvious that he is failing. He should have stayed in school and did it properly instead of trying to pay an outrageous fee to get it later.

13 4 Reply

Jun 09, 2015 #993178

Nothing but HEATERS. If he spelled it right or Not! You understand What he said. IDIOTS...

4 19
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.