El Paso, Texas
5.2K views 23 comments
100% full Not resolved

I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE FOR NOT MENTIONING THINS ISSUE IN THER ENROLLMEN STATUES I NEVER IMAGINE THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN TO ME AND AS I READ THE OTHER FOLLOWING REVIEW I FEEL ANGER NOT BEEN ABLE TO DUE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS , IT SUCKS THAT I WILL NEED TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. AT THIS POINT OF MY LIFE I CANT GO BACK.

REALLY STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WAISTING MY TIME FOR NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: my high school diploma was not validated at my local comminuty college.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Stratford Career Institute?

Comments

dumbfounded1

my diploma wont mean anything to afraid to finish almost done down to the last three books and their not even an accredited school i have to start all over again im not looking to go to college just wanted a decent job and i cant take a chance that i wont get one

#1322029

I have noticed several remarks posted concerning spelling & grammatical errors. I would just like to say that in the U.S. we have many public high school graduates who do no better.

Mike

After reading the numerous comments in regards to your complaint I must say that I am completely disgusted with some of the people on here.First off, the school isn't accredited which is why your diploma wasn't accepted.

My advice to you is to do some research online concerning high school and college accreditation so you know what to look for or even bypass in the future.I wish you the best of luck and hope that you won't let this roadblock stop you from your success as a college graduate.

ransom

I actually can easily see about 12 grammatical errors in this sorry report. That's in addition to the fact that it's all in capital letters.

You clearly did not get a good education from this outfit. I know for a fact that my 3rd grade granddaughter would do better.

Everyone makes an occasional typo but this is horrendous.

Balwyn, Victoria, Australia #1201494

After reading your complaint, I'm beginning to doubt the validity of your high school diploma too. Sounds like their actions were entirely justified.

Wow, thank you for letting us know!!

Sherron Clontz

Creative ideas - I Appreciate the facts ! Does anyone know where my company can access a blank a form copy to use ?

to Sherron Clontz #1076941

Hello sherron clontz . my friend obtained a sample a form document at this site or www.schools.nyc.gov

So poorly written ! Too much grammatical error, people need to review what they write before posting .

Ames Lake, Washington, United States #965312

The grammar displayed in this complaint is great evidence, in my opinion, why the school should not be recognized.How does one earn a diploma with so many obvious errors in the writing?

Also, a little bit of due diligence would have paid off.

All it took was one typed question in my search engine and I was self-informed of this schools accreditation status.It is nonexistent.