El Paso, Texas
7.6K views

I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE FOR NOT MENTIONING THINS ISSUE IN THER ENROLLMEN STATUES I NEVER IMAGINE THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN TO ME AND AS I READ THE OTHER FOLLOWING REVIEW I FEEL ANGER NOT BEEN ABLE TO DUE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS , IT SUCKS THAT I WILL NEED TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. AT THIS POINT OF MY LIFE I CANT GO BACK.

REALLY STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WAISTING MY TIME FOR NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: my high school diploma was not validated at my local comminuty college.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

For anyone interested in this information. Almost every county or city in the country gave some form of Literacy Volunteers that wi help prepare people for a GED for FREE, also most Vocational schools offer GED prep classes. Both of these are options where you can get a GED that a college will recognize and accept

Here is a better interpretation of the op: I was recently dropped from my local community college classes, due to the fact that my High School Diploma from Stratford Career Institute is not recognized and was deemed invalid. I'm very upset with Stratford Career Institute for not mentioning this fact in the enrollment packet of information that is provided.

I never imagined this would happen to me. I feel angry as I read the other reviews of Stratford Career Institute and I'm angry about being unable to correct the issue. It sucks that I will have to start over to receive a High School Diploma or a GED. At this point in my life I can't afford to go backwards.

Thank you Stratford Career Institute for wasting my time and money for no results. (Hopefully this is a better written version. I am not perfect at grammar or punctuation, however I am good at spelling.

Also there is a spell check on the smartphones I have seen, and every computer, PC and Mac, have spelling and grammar check built in. From the people posting that have used Stratford Career Institute, it appears that some are whats considered functionally illiterate.)

I received my high school diploma from stratford career institute and honestly i haven't had any problems. They sent over my transcripts to the community college i attend and it was accepted. I am done all of my prerequisites for nursing and i start clinicals in the fall.

@Anonymous

By now you're community college should have realized that you are posing with a fake diploma, if they haven't yet! boy are you lucky to escape by the hairs on your chinney chin chin

@Anonymous

I would like to know your out come as of today I think you were speaking before they even checked your paper work.

1st off.....your grammar & spelling are REALLY BAD, and...it's "...because of..", not "...due to.."

@John Lee Bass

That's why the fool was going back to high school.

@John Lee Bass

The irony, John, is that your own grammar is atrocious as well as your punctuation.

I don't think I'm going to continued because I wanted to attend a community college and they don't except this institutions because they are saying the diploma is really fraud.

@Patricia

You should know continue does Not require a d at the end of it in the sentence your using. Also the institutions don't accept the diploma, not except.

my diploma wont mean anything to afraid to finish almost done down to the last three books and their not even an accredited school i have to start all over again im not looking to go to college just wanted a decent job and i cant take a chance that i wont get one

@dumbfounded1

Just take your GED. Colleges accept that.

That is what i did.

The high school studies are excellent preparation, similar to home schooling in that they are not accredited. And you know some accredited schoold have graduates who are functionally illiterate, right?

#1322029

I have noticed several remarks posted concerning spelling & grammatical errors. I would just like to say that in the U.S. we have many public high school graduates who do no better.

@Anonymous

You guys and your relations with this "school", and your horrible grammar AND pathetic .misspellings = no wonder!

@John Lee Bass

Hater!! You're grammar at all that either.

Wow! Profound observation!

@John Lee Bass

At least, they are making an effort and I'm quite sure their aim is not to please you, so why are you so hung up on how someone express themselves just because a person don't speak properly does not mean their stupid, check yourself before you wreck yourself

@Anonymous

Yes and what a shame. Who's fault ????

The teachers, the fed or state govs. ? Do they pass students along to get them out of their hair. I could go on and on, but why ?

Always been this way and always will. The smart kids go on to get a higher education so they can get good jobs to pay for their needs as well as that of dead beats on welfare and all the other so called free services.

Hello idiot's.... Who do think pays for your lazy a$$.......

After reading the numerous comments in regards to your complaint I must say that I am completely disgusted with some of the people on here. First off, the school isn't accredited which is why your diploma wasn't accepted.

My advice to you is to do some research online concerning high school and college accreditation so you know what to look for or even bypass in the future. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you won't let this roadblock stop you from your success as a college graduate.

@Mike