6.3K views

I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE FOR NOT MENTIONING THINS ISSUE IN THER ENROLLMEN STATUES I NEVER IMAGINE THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN TO ME AND AS I READ THE OTHER FOLLOWING REVIEW I FEEL ANGER NOT BEEN ABLE TO DUE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS , IT SUCKS THAT I WILL NEED TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. AT THIS POINT OF MY LIFE I CANT GO BACK.

REALLY STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WAISTING MY TIME FOR NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "my high school diploma was not validated at my local comminuty college" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $300. This person is overall dissatisfied with Stratford Career Institute and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stratford Career Institute.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Stratford Career Institute to other companies on our site.

Comments

I received my high school diploma from stratford career institute and honestly i haven't had any problems. They sent over my transcripts to the community college i attend and it was accepted. I am done all of my prerequisites for nursing and i start clinicals in the fall.

to Anonymous #1410673

By now you're community college should have realized that you are posing with a fake diploma, if they haven't yet! boy are you lucky to escape by the hairs on your chinney chin chin

1st off.....your grammar & spelling are REALLY BAD, and...it's "...because of..", not "...due to.."

to John Lee Bass #1498424

That's why the fool was going back to high school.

I don't think I'm going to continued because I wanted to attend a community college and they don't except this institutions because they are saying the diploma is really fraud.

my diploma wont mean anything to afraid to finish almost done down to the last three books and their not even an accredited school i have to start all over again im not looking to go to college just wanted a decent job and i cant take a chance that i wont get one

to dumbfounded1 #1451166

Just take your GED. Colleges accept that.

That is what i did.

The high school studies are excellent preparation, similar to home schooling in that they are not accredited. And you know some accredited schoold have graduates who are functionally illiterate, right?

#1322029

I have noticed several remarks posted concerning spelling & grammatical errors. I would just like to say that in the U.S. we have many public high school graduates who do no better.

to Anonymous #1378948

You guys and your relations with this "school", and your horrible grammar AND pathetic .misspellings = no wonder!

to John Lee Bass #1410678

Hater!! You're grammar at all that either.

to Anonymous #1378950

Wow! Profound observation!

to John Lee Bass #1410686

At least, they are making an effort and I'm quite sure their aim is not to please you, so why are you so hung up on how someone express themselves just because a person don't speak properly does not mean their stupid, check yourself before you wreck yourself

to Anonymous #1498426

Yes and what a shame. Who's fault ????

The teachers, the fed or state govs. ? Do they pass students along to get them out of their hair. I could go on and on, but why ?

Always been this way and always will. The smart kids go on to get a higher education so they can get good jobs to pay for their needs as well as that of dead beats on welfare and all the other so called free services.

Hello idiot's.... Who do think pays for your lazy a$$.......

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1305470

After reading the numerous comments in regards to your complaint I must say that I am completely disgusted with some of the people on here. First off, the school isn't accredited which is why your diploma wasn't accepted.

My advice to you is to do some research online concerning high school and college accreditation so you know what to look for or even bypass in the future. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you won't let this roadblock stop you from your success as a college graduate.

to Mike #1410690

100%

ransom

I actually can easily see about 12 grammatical errors in this sorry report. That's in addition to the fact that it's all in capital letters.

You clearly did not get a good education from this outfit. I know for a fact that my 3rd grade granddaughter would do better.

Everyone makes an occasional typo but this is horrendous.

to ransom #1410695

Relax in your rocking chair. Grandma!

Balwyn, Victoria, Australia #1201494

After reading your complaint, I'm beginning to doubt the validity of your high school diploma too. Sounds like their actions were entirely justified.

Wow, thank you for letting us know!!

Creative ideas - I Appreciate the facts ! Does anyone know where my company can access a blank a form copy to use ?