I GOT MY DIPLOMA FROM STRATFORD IN JANUARY 2017 AN THIS DIPLOMA IS NO GOOD I SPENT HOURS OF MY TIME STUDYING FOR NOTHING SPENT MONEY FOR NOTHING NOW I HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER SCHOOL THAT DOES NOT WASTE PEOPLE TIME AN MONEY HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO PEOPLE WHOM CANT SIT IN A GED CLASS EVERYDAY DO TO WORK,KIDS OR JUST CIRCUMSTANCES YOU ALL NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN AN NEVER OPEN AGAIN I WOULD RECOMMEND THAT NO ONE GOES HERE AN WASTE YOUR MONEY JUST TO BE LET DOWN BY AN EMPLOYER YOU ALL NEED TO BE SUED AN I NEED A REFUND LOL BUT THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN

Product or Service Mentioned: Stratford Career Institute Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

American school Lansing IL is real and accredited for high school diploma google it. I had no issues obtaining it.

They do payment plans and send you books it's not online learning. Good luck.

Can you contact me Andreamartuszewski@ yahoo.com ? I have contacted a lawyer and he said they just won a case like this from another school. I spent over a year on my high school diploma only to find out it was fake.

@Skiandrea1

I tried to email you and its gaving me an error. Invalid e mail address.

@Skiandrea1

Can you email your lawyer information I’m posed to the max I want all my money back mshickmond609@gmail.com

I ll suggested you to take class in community college instead , it happen to me too.

TYPING IN ALL CAPITALS MAKES MY POST LOOK MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE OTHERS!

But seriously, it says right on your enrollment agreement that the courses are not accredited. If more people would read it, there would be a lot less people complaining.

@Anonymous

Not for the school diploma !!! They told me any college would except it.

wow we can't do *** with this..