1.5K views

I have no idea what your problem was with Stratford Career Institute, but I found everyone to be very professional and pleasant to work with.Everything their web site stated about the courses offered and how the correspondence portion worked, went off without any problems.

I highly reccomend Stratford for correspondence schooling. I have yet to find any institute that is 100% perfect, even the most prestigous colleges in the USA. I have found that the way you come across to people and the way you treat them,usually has alot to do with the way you are treated.

I am sorry you had problems with Stratford, but myslef and my other family members who have used Stratford have nothing bad to say.Greg

Had an Experience with Stratford Career Institute?

Comments

Tempe, Arizona, United States #1095687

Greg,

with all of the spelling and grammar mistakes that you made I must wonder how educated you really are.

:( How much did the school pay you to say all colleges accept their diplomas and certificate even someone on yhis site from dtratford posing as a student

i been with stratford almost year.they send me

books thats fine. have custmer service that fulfill my needs.credited.i know many have stratford degrees and get hired.stop complaining accredited or not.doesnt make a diffrence.same thing.in u.s. ungrateful whining,compliants everyday.and i bet cant find online school in price range.kudos to stratford

to no problem #1095690

Really? Kudos to Stratford?

Your spelling and grammar are atrocious! How do you expect to get a job when you can't even spell or punctuate properly?

If you are a result of a Stratford education, then I would suggest you request a full refund.

:) i studied in stratford in beauty care career, and i didn't have any problem, i got my license as cosmetologist and now i have my own salon... i proud of me and im very happy, i think depends the school, or the place you want to study...

to karen #976754

So you can get your license with this course? Did you d i it through apprenticeship?

to karen #982798

You may have gotten your Cosmetology License but it was not because of Stratford. You know very well that Cosmetology in all of the states have an hourly requirement and this is not a Cosmetology school. Why not just say it like it is instead of lying to people.

to Anonymous #989664

You can actually get your license I checked through my state in GA.But you have to go through apprenticeship.

I'm glad I took this course it helped a lot.I also took Cosmo in HS.

to karen #1049570

How did you get the hours of hands-on that you need to become licensed?

I took their Accounting program and graduated a few years ago.It really helped me to understand the topic.

I aced my college accounting class afterward.

I already had a job in accounting though, so didn't job search with it, per se.As others said, it depends on what you pick and why.