This is not a complaint but a warning to really think before signing up for a correspondence course.I received the material as promised, they were informative, but I thought the materials were cheaply made.

The exams are somewhat challenging, but are easy in that you use the material to find the answers, it took a year, but I finished, and now I just have a piece of paper that will not get me higher pay, it is pretty much useless, just a morale booster, but I could have got the same information at the library.

Cost was $560, materials with postage for them was considerable less.so a nice profit.,

Had an Experience with Stratford Career Institute?

Comments

Winder, Georgia, United States #763237

I signed up for the photography course a few weeks ago.I'm on disability and After looking at my finances I decided that this was not the right course for me at this time.

So I called them and canceled the program. I even refused the first series unopened and returned it. Today I received a bill from them for $107.00 dollars. And they say that is the bill because it was past 5 days but They claim that even say that you can cancel at anytime no questions ask.

So I called them and they refuse to cancel this bill and they want their money no and will not delete this bill.BEWARE DON'T SIGN UP WITH THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A SCAM!