Review about Stratford Career Institute High School Diploma from Mountain View, California
I received highschool diploma from stratford career institute dont attend why it not accredited and it is worthless
More Review Details
|Scholarship, Grants and Programs|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Stratford Career Institute High School Diploma
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "As a community college student, clearly I'm not swimming in money; I'm TRYING to complete a simple 2 year degree at a community college to go to a University so..."
- "COSS is a fake agency and money suckers who are establishing after their crisis in Singapore. There are COSS offices in India, Si Lanka, Malaysia. Ms. Zahra Lalani is in..."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."
- "Yes I agree your absolutely right. They are nothing but MONEY Grabbers who steals your MONEY EVERY MONTH because they don't protected your property. There prices continues to..."
- "Ate at Hardess on July 22, 2015 and order two number 7. Took a *** out of the burger and got a big pice of plastic that I almost..."
- "My wife and I had a great experience with Caribbean Cruise. We went on the trip from Singapore to Phuket during 22 Feb to 26 Feb. We were very impressed..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."