This school is LAME. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

I took the high school diploma course in 2007 and got the fake diploma. I tried attending a community college and they would'nt accept it. People please do your research before entering a school and wasting your money!! ( something I should had did ) I'm doing good now though.

No thanks to them taking my money!!!!! Asked for a full refund and no answer was given!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of stratford career institute course from Stratford Career Institute. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stratford Career Institute to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stratford Career Institute for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Gaining Honorary Doctorate Degree from accredited online university will help you to build a great image in society.

Midlothian, Virginia, United States #1231831

file a class action suit