I got a fake Diploma from Stratford career institute in 2008, I want my a refund, who can I call and file a claim.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of stratford career institute high school diploma. Stratford Career Institute needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stratford career institute high school diploma in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stratford Career Institute.

Comments

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States #1229123

They are crooks I finished the coares and I only. Got a paper from them saying i passed and when, I pay the tuition in full they send me my diploma...if this what they are doing then they can keep it...iam not giving them my hard working earn money to get rich...they can call report me I don't care....it's wrong to cheat ppl...iam so sorry for all y'all that list your money as well as your time I lost time and some money...but it we ok God is still able....

Stockbridge, Georgia, United States #1191637

Same thing happen to me in July of 2009. It's a shame how they are scamming people out of their money!!!

I can't get into any schools! I want my MONEY BACK!!!

They should inform people that they are liars!! All they want is your money I feel so crazy for giving them all my time and hard working money