Charge for a course I never took or completed. I got lucky that my bank caught it and canceled my debit card, But Stratford wasted no time in selling the debt to a collection agency who was treating to put me in jail over it being unpaid, I had talked to a lawyer that said they had no right to sale a debt on a course that was never taken and that if I never received a letter saying I owed them money than they broke the law.

I did file a fraud claim with Transunion, who investigated and found it to be a fraud charge so they removed it, but Experian didn't remove it because the collector claimed it is a legit charge, I appealed it twice and the collector still refused to remove it.

I would take them to court over it but its been 3 years on my report and it would not be worth fighting over unless their was a class action lawsuit. The collects should be sued for not removing a fraud charge and Stratford should be should for selling a fraud course and charge for a course I never took.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 28.

Comments

I got diploma 2005. So u tell me its no good.

This happened to me to too!!! And they ruin my credit this happened in August 2013 now is july 23 2018 hey can you help me how can I solve this problem?

What can I do? How can I remove this?

I have to pay the rest of amount I own and will they remove it? Or what is so hard to comunicate with them thank you