1.1K views
1.3
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I have paid this company $800 and had taken what I thought was a legit High School Diploma course online. I had successfully completed the course and received my "diploma".

A few years later, I contacted them to have my official transcripts sent so I could attend college. After paying another $25 for the transcripts, the college I was going to attend notified me that they had indeed received them but that they are from a non-accredited school.

Now I am out $800, I have no diploma, and I probably will never be able to go to college because I'm 41 years old. Thanks Alot!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Stratford Career Institute. The most disappointing about stratford career institute high school diploma from Stratford Career Institute was being scamed and non credited and false information Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stratford Career Institute.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Stratford Career Institute to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hamburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1267056

If your wanting your high school diploma check with your local junior college bc a lot of them offer free classes, however, there is a fee to take the actual test but it isn't that much.