I spent a year and 709 bucks to get my high school diploma through these people and when I tried getting into college for veterinary assistant I was told that they wont accept my diploma. So I called StratFord up and asked them why wont colleges accept my diploma?

They told me it's not equivalent to the high school diploma nor the GED, then they tried to convince me theres a lot more colleges out there that will accept it.... Sorry not where I am from. I think this program is a bunch of bull! All they want is your money and make you pay through the nose for a so called education that you cant even use to get your foot in the door for college.

I also learned that you cant go online to get your education for vet asst, that it's a on hand learning. BUT yet Stratford has it up on there list, StratFord said that if you already are working with animals and just need the education part then you can take the course.

Well I'd figure whom ever is working with the animals would have the knowledge for that specific career. These people are very miss leading.

Product or Service Mentioned: Stratford Career Institute Program.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 10, 2013.

Comments

I feel for some of you out there, but you need to go to a locally recognized physical building to finish up your HS diploma. I thought everyone knew that.

But Stratford is dishonest...I've known that for years. The only good I see with Stratford might be for personal enrichment purposes where a degree isn't required but looks good on resumes.

But $600 or $700 is too much for the novelty value, and the Stratford name is a bit of a joke to those in the know.