1.4K views

PLEASE, SOMEONE TELL ME, IS THIS FOR REAL A JOKE??I AM A SINGLE MOM AND REALLY NOT TRYING TO WASTE TIME AND MONEY.

I AM IN A TOUGH SPOT BC YOU DO NOT NEED A DEGREE FOR WEDDING AND EVENT PLANNING...JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE HELPFUL AND LOOK GOOD IN MY PORTFOLIO. THE INFORMATION IS USEFUL. BUT IS IT WORTH $700?? SHOULD I CANCEL??

AND ALSO, I RECEIVED MY FIRST BOOKS IN THE MAIL BUT I CANNOT SEEM TO GET ON THE WEBSITE AND REGISTER WITH "E-SERVICE" OR WHAT HAVE YOU....SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP!THANKS FOR THE INPUT!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not being able to register. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "cant access website to register" of event planning course and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Stratford Career Institute needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned event planning course in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stratford Career Institute.

Had an Experience with Stratford Career Institute?

Comments

Lewistown, Pennsylvania, United States #952815

You will have to decide whether the info taught is worth it to you.Many of their courses are misleading as they do not offer credits or certificates.

But as you know, your field does not need one. When considering canceling, keep in mind the fees that were in your tuition agreement. I think at your stage, before you send back a completed test, you will owe $150 although I've seen reviews that they will try to tell you more. Here's a portion of the agreement:

"If you notify SCI after the five day period but before any lessons have been submitted for evaluation, you will owe a registration fee of 20% of the total course price, not to exceed $150.00."

You will have to decide whether canceling and paying $150 for nothing or paying the $700 for something will work for you.

As far as trouble with registering online, call Student Services at 1-888-308-2817 during the week between 8AM and 6PM Eastern time.

Hopefully, they can get you online and access to instructors so you have what you need.

If you decide to cancel, please do it properly. If you decide to stop paying, they will not hesitate to go after your credit. I have learned your credit rating is everything, jobs to insurance to apartments, bad credit will affect everything. I've learned.

Do everything you can to protect it or repair it.

And kudos for trying to better yourself. Just thoroughly check reviews online before plopping down money in the...

And always read the fine print carefully.Good luck to you and hugs to your precious child.

to ***edtoo Conway, South Carolina, United States #956809